road continues S to the village of Nor
Amanos (until 1984 Sovkhoz #2).
Left of the road, where it
right just before the village, there are rough stone outlines of
cemetery perhaps of the Talish
including the lower courses and stone door of a ruined Muslim
like that of Argavand.
Opposite the Aruch
turnoff the road NE goes to the village of Agarak (once Talishi
Agarak), whose inhabitants came in 1920 from Van. There is an Urartian site, and a ruined 5-6th c. church.