E of the road,
(till 1949 Moghes) has a modern hermitage.
dates to the 6th c. 3
km NE is Yeritsavank,
a 6th c. church and pilgrimage
site named after Yeritsuk, a mid-6th c. bishop of Syunik; 1
km W is a small 9th c. church, with 11th c.
khachkars. Further W are ruins of a
structure, the so-called
Agravi Tapan (“Crow’s Ark”),
shrine, and ruins