Right  from   the   main   road,   next village is Apnagyugh (formerly Akina-Geok), with a church of the 19th c. in the village and a late medieval bridge on the SW (just on the right side of the main Highway).

   Left turnoff from the main road leads to Arayi (formerly Bazarjik), with a ruined caravansary built by the Zakarian brothers in 1213, rebuilt in the 19th c., and series of cyclopean forts to SW and NW.