Beyond    is    Zovasar     (till   1978 Aghakichik), 2km SW of which is the former village of Shenik, with 5th c. S. Amenaprkich church and 7th c. S. Astvatsatsin church, rebuilt in the beginnig of the 20th c.

   End of the road  is  Garnhovit   (till 1946 Adyaman). Nearby to the E and SE are Urartian remains. In the middle of the village is S. Gevorg church of the mid-7th c. surrounded with well built medieval buildings. There are other church remains in the gorge.